Thursday, February 3, 2011

Furry Cyber Buddy

Forrest is sleeping at my feet whenever I am tapping away at the computer.


See his shaved belly? Today he had 30-plus staples removed. Then there were several stitches from his eye that were removed too. (Short version - he had his right eye removed and then was neutered but of course his neuter was not routine.) Although Forrest has a wonderful surgeon I would really like to avoid seeing him ever again. 

We are still housebound for a few more days and that means I'm continuing to make a major dent in several projects.


Here's Carrie Nelson's Schnibble - McGuffey. What a fun and quick project. This took two charm packs of "Fruitcake" from Moda. This will make a fun table topper for next Christmas...or maybe a gift. I really need to finish the quilt on my Fun Quilter...my quilting is getting backed up!

Progress on my #10 UFO is humming along...I'm making an additional row of blocks to add to a top I never considered finished. I plan to quilt and bind it by March.  

I so anxious for the next Bunny Hill BOM! Two more days....

P.S. Right before I wrote my blog today I put in an order for fabric and when I finished my blog I had an email that my order had already been packed and shipped...Wow. This is the 3rd time I've ordered from them and they are one of the speediest cyber quilt shops. Check them out...great prices on batiks and especially Bali Pops. Selection varies since they are a discounted operation but I've been very happy with everything I've gotten. http://www.beverlys.com/

No comments: