Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mystery Parade


In December the monthly quilting club I attend tackled a mystery by Debbie Caffrey. Her mysteries are very popular so I know many of you are familiar with them. Here is parade of the quilts made by our group.

Hiding behind this quilt is the woman who started it all...our leader, Marcia. We got to see her version with about 2 hours left in our 5 hour session. There was lots of homework.
Barbara's Version
Marie's Version
Erin's Version
Cathy's Version
Carol's Version
Debbie' Version - Zack Attack

And here's my version with my son Zack and his girlfriend, Lindsey. Zack has patiently waited for me to finish this quilt and now it covers him at night. He wanted to get a picture of it in front of the bear rug hanging on our great room wall but I didn't really show too much of the bear...I think a beautiful quilt would look so much better hanging on that wall but I pick my fights!

So if you want to make this quilt the pattern is free and available on Debbie Caffrey's website
This mystery is called Cat's Meow.

We just started one of her free patterns from the website last week called Rancher's Daughter.


It's going pretty fast...simple but effective pattern.






No comments: