Thursday, February 17, 2011

Proud Parental Moment



My favorite movie is "Shakespeare in Love."

You remember reading Romeo and Juliet in high school... I re-lived that freshman English class when my sons went through it...especially my youngest who had it 2 years ago. I read most of the play with him to help him decipher the meaning of William Shakespeare's prose. Last night I found out that lesson made it into his brain! He shared with me a video he watched in his junior English class. Reduced Shakespeare Company. I hadn't heard of them. He pulled part of the video up on You Tube and laughed like crazy. His comment...."You could tell who never read the play because they didn't get the jokes..."

William Shakespeare entertains another generation...priceless. 


1 comment:

Marti said...

LOL, that is a hoot. I would have loved to have had that video when I taught high school English.