Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The End in Sight

The Iditarod 2011 winner is expected to arrive in Nome this morning. This is likely to be the fastest finish ever. Lovely weather is the key factor. No storms at all this year during the race. My best guess is Thursday will be Heather's finish day...wow! I'm sure the mushers are more than happy to have a quick race. So maybe I have until Friday to finish my quilt and say I finished with the mushers...it's not looking good for me.


I did get the corners worked out and by removing two of the navy mini borders and cutting 7/8" from two of the musher fabrics. I need to add the outer border...


 and then I will trim the setting triangles and be ready for quilting. The batting I ordered is delayed (merchant is back ordered) so I am going to hit the local stores and pay premium prices. The downside of internet shopping!


No comments: