Monday, June 13, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Yesterday was pretty exciting in the studio...visitors outside my window. I found another photo on one of them while downloading my pics today.


This was the momma black bear...here's more on the details of bear viewing from my studio window.

Back to quilting.
 I should be doing so many other things of course but here's what I have on the docket for this week...


 I have the top pieced for my Talkeetna River Trip quilt. I need to make fusible applique fish to put in the open area...I may change my mind on that and go with some quilted fish but I'm going to at least audition an applique.


I 'd really like to get started on the companion quilt to the above one, Chugach Mountain Hike. I just want to make a sample block of my paper piecing pattern. I'm still fusing with fabric choices.


Here's my June UFO loaded, and ready for quilting. It's supposed to be a little on the dreary side this week...very little sun in the forecast so I hope to finish it.


And then a few little projects to fill in with...binding...


and catching up with Henrietta Whiskers. I just love being in this group!

2 comments:

Desley said...

Wow, bears in the backyard!!

Gari in AL said...

Wow, so many projects and all of them are beautiful. Your Henrietta blocks look so good. I just got caught up this week, finally. And BEARS! What a scarey treat. We get deer and rabbits but that's about all.