Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fabric Therapy

To recover from my great excursion of rafting through the Grand Canyon I have enrolled in Fabric Therapy. Here's the outcome of my first session.


The two greens are batik wide backs. I love them. I feel like I should buy these by the bolt. The mottled purple and blue? It makes me happy so it must join my other friends in the studio.

I'm trying to find the video card from the camera to continue my river saga. I'm sure everyone would like to see what it's like to ride through a rapid on the Colorado River. As I predicted, no one else in the family has taken the time to edit the videos from the trip which is why I never opted to own a video camera. (We just got the video camera before the trip). I already know I do not have enough time in the day to become an amateur editor. What good does it do to shoot video that no one will edit? 

I think I need more fabric therapy because I'm starting to feel anxious.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ahhhhh, fabric therapy, the best cure for a frazzled
quilter. After that "vacation", you'll need therapy at least once a week for the foreseeable future, in order to recover fully. LOL