Friday, April 6, 2012

Pay No Attention to What's Behind the Quilt

Still no time to sew...


Working on getting the current house ready to shoot a video for the internet. Good thing no one can look underneath the quilt...


A quick peek shows the stash of what I'm reducing. Yep...even more fabrics to sell. It feels wonderful to find new homes for all these great fabrics that I know will only collect dust in my new home. I even threw out three UFOs...I didn't even list them on my blog so there was no heart ache..just relief to have them off the counter. 

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

beautiful quilt draped over the long arm - I didn't know you had a long arm - I'm thinking your new quilting studio is going to big!!
Karen

Sand and Sunshine said...

How Spiffy that the quilt on the long arm matches the fabrics you are finding new homes for. My goodness what bins you have.

Love the quilt on the frame btw.