Monday, June 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Thursday is Breakfast Club so there is at least one day on this week's schedule to quilt. We are making the pattern, 3-6-9 Quilt. 


In all of the moving mess...I did find my sewing machine and class project bag...I think the lime green color was a smart choice.


I bought a kit at May's gathering in anticipation of June's class. Here's the panel I'll using in the quilt.


Usually I buy panels and nothing happens after that...but this time will be different.


Here's the matching fabric for the border. 

And here's the progress I've made in setting up the studio. The batiks are out and breathing.




4 comments:

Lori S said...

I think I could just come and enjoying staring at your stash of beautiful batiks!

Gail said...

I dream of moving and having a proper studio-yum!

Cathy said...

WOW!! You've made fabulous progress with unpacking fabrics. They look so pretty sitting there.

Suz J said...

The question is - how long do they stay looking so neat and tidy? My fabrics are quite naughty and do not tidy up after themselves!