Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stitching Sunday

Here's part of the ornament set for Santa at the beach...not quite done.


I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilting for Slow Stitching Sunday. Can't wait to check out what others are working on today.

I'm also checking out flights to Houston for the quilt show. I thought there was a conflict with my husband's schedule but there isn't! My husband even called one of our friend's in Houston and hit them up to host me. I'm sure I'll get to see many members of the immediate Bailey family before I head to Paris. My biggest challenge will be Houston traffic but hopefully it will be kind of like riding a bike...it will come back to me. Might be time for me try out GPS in the rental car.

I've heard from several of you that you are going to be there also...I may have to wear a funny hat so you can find me in the sea of ladies. 

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Can't wait to hear all about the Houston trip!
Maybe you could pin your umbrella ornament to your hat and everyone will know it's you!?!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

wish I was able to go - but not this year - I would be too chicken to try Houston traffic and would have to stay as close as possible and take a taxi. Have fun - make sure you have plenty of quilting stuff to take to Paris with you as fabric is a lot more expensive there!

Kate said...

Love the ornament. Congrats on getting to go to the Quilt Festival. If you know your route in advance, it's not too bad. If you time it to get there after 9 and leave before 4, you'll miss the absolute worst of the traffic.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love this sun umbrella and your work on these pieces is splendid as always!