Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stitching Sunday

I sure have enjoyed my two weeks of intense sewing...now I have a week of intense French lessons starting tomorrow. I probably won't get much of anything else done.

I have finished two more houses for the, "Quilted Village," quilt.
Sturdy Brick and Apartment House.


I finished the top of the "Woodland Holidays," stocking. I don't have the additional fabric on hand just yet to line and complete the stocking. 


Time to pick out another stocking to start working on...I'm going with "Santa's Catnap."


I'm still working on the "Christmas in Oz," stocking. I want to video making Dorothy's hair but just haven't found time yet.

I'll be linking up with Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday to see what other handwork folks have accomplished.

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

J'aime les maisons...beaucoup des fenetres! Tres bien!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching Debbie...enjoy your stitches and your french lessons :)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

have fun with your lessons! how do you feel you are coming along in that?
I love that new stocking pattern that you, cute little quilt in it too :)

Suzanne said...

I completed the village pattern without purchasing the kit. Some of the house patterns are a little tricky. Enjoy your lessons!

audrey said...

Love your houses! Great fabrics.:)

Cathy Tomm said...

Great looking stockings. Good to hear you are getting some sewing done. Good luck with the French lessons. I had to take french at school but I hated it. If I lived in Paris for a few months I am sure have learned much better. Years ago I went to Paris and was surprised how well I could do with my little bit of French. I under stood more then I could speak.

Anonymous said...

This is a sleek designеd digitаl conveсtion toаster oven that will consistently deliver perfect tаsting food eѵeгy time.
When you are baking breаd, yοu can гaisе the
bread dough in the colԁ oven and then just turn on the οvеn to the correct temperature
onсe the breаd is raiѕed. Ιt also сontains asorbiс acid, beеt powder, ԁry yeast,
ԁefаtted soy flour, malic aciԁ, monocalcium phosρhаte, modified cοгn
starch, nаtural flavors, гehydгated enzyme modifieԁ chеesе, sodium bіcarbonate,
sorbitаn monѕtearate, and xanthan gum.
My blog post - pizza pan ashtabula ohio