Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Actual Sewing in the Studio

A deadline always helps. Tomorrow is "Breakfast Club." The last Thursday of the month I join a group of ladies in Anchorage to sew all day. My favorite part is show and tell...and I had to get some stuff done to bring. I got the borders done on this quilt today. 


This is a kit I bought at the Houston Quilt Show last fall called, "Irish Mist." 

No bear sited yet today but I did see a moose on my way to Jazzercise this morning...not the best pics but she was hiding.


Moose are huge but they blend in well.


Now I need to get my fabrics ready for tomorrow's extreme sewing session. We are making "Reveille," which is the cover quilt on Carrie Nelson's, "Another Bite of Schnibbles."

2 comments:

Donna quilts said...

I hope you take some photos of the show and tell to share with us. It's always inspiring to see other people's work. What colors are you doing Reveille in?

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I need to get my schnibbles book back out and see what to make - easy quilts and fun to do - I have one of her books.
Love the moose- have fun quilting