Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jazzercise Junkie

I have been a regular Jazzerciser for 18 years! It is one of the things I miss most when I am in Paris. Last weekend the founder of Jazzercise, Judy Sheppard Missett, was in Alaska for a special Jazzercise cancer fundraiser, Arctic Rendezvous. Miss Judy, as she is most widely known by Jazzercisers, led two classes at the event. She is close to seventy and is one fit lady! It was a wonderful day.


I'm in the front row, second from the left, magenta top. I love getting to see my friends, dance and hear fun music. If you like dancing it is a great workout...the moves are easy to learn...and did I mention it is really fun! I'm so happy to have such a great Jazzercise facility in Eagle River, Alaska. 

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sounds like fun, we do not have a class for it here I will have to look into it and see if I can talk the fitness center that I am a member of to start a class of it here