Saturday, December 6, 2014

Visiting a Quilter's Home

I have a surprise...lots of show and tell! I went to Christelle's home a couple of days ago...these precious babies were the first thing I saw...these three featherweights are just a few of her vintage machines. I believe she has ten...but we got distracted so I didn't see all of them...maybe next time!


Christelle has so many beautiful mini quilts decorating her home...all of which she made completely by hand. She did a mini quilt of the month for two years through Temecula Quilt Company. Looks like she did a great job of actually finishing each month!


There is just something so cute when a quilt is mini-sized. 


Can't do this kind of decorating with biggie-sized quilts.


So much great eye candy.


Look at this needle punch piece...


And a little bolster pillow.


Lots more to share about our visit but wanted to break it up into a couple of posts. 

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

so pretty - other than a couple table quilts I have not done any mini's - one could do a whole wall with these or like she did and have them all over.

Lynette said...

How fun! I really wish I had a good collection of minis. Will have to address that some day. . .

CecileD said...

I know Christelle is a sooooo talented and a productive woman !! :))))
And her quilts are soooo amazing !